Old October 11th 11, 10:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
genadiz genadiz is offline

Default toyocom Xtal filters

Bolshoi Spasiba Genadiz!!!
You have even done some design work for me, for which I thank you.
I will go over your sites again as I now have access to a good translation
programme.
Vy 73's
*Clifford wright New Zealand.

Especially, I want to point you to new prototype - RX with codename
"Voronenok" = Crow child.
http://www.cqham.ru/forum/attachment...chmentid=93427
It is a simplified version of my old big boards - only 160*225 mm
size.
No NFM detector and simplified 1-st LO synthesizer.
Bay the way, in a synthesizer way i'm inspired by John Miles KE5FX.
Control program (for Atmega32/Atmega644 or AT91SAM7S64) also uploaded
to forum.