Old October 12th 11, 01:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy,talk.politics.guns
John Smith[_7_] John Smith[_7_] is offline

Default (OT) Steve Jobs.

On 10/11/2011 3:07 PM, Howard Brazee wrote:
On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 10:21:12 -0700, John
wrote:

I am not attempting to "sit a high horse," I had to re-take the class
"Life 101" a few times, before getting it close to right ...

Basically, you just keep on keeping on ... and, the group of criminals
in the public servant offices are a REAL determent to goals of many
citizens and families ... this needs worked on, along the way, with the
other problems ... I am sure, although I get older by the day, there are
still mistakes awaiting me, in my future, short time, here on the planet ..

Yep, mistakes happen. And different people have different smart
choices they make. When someone else makes a different choice than
I do about, say, home ownership - that doesn't mean he's dumber than I
am - nor that I'm dumber than he is.

And if every generation when it gets as old as I am, observes that the
new generations are dumber than we were - that the Right choices were
made by my generation (not the previous generations), I figure that
maybe this time isn't different. A century or two from now, they
won't notice the unique downturn that is so obvious to us.

Usually, no, not even usually, every time I have met a man who owns
nothing, says nothing and does nothing, etc., etc., against evil, wrong
doing, corruption, graft, etc., etc. and the criminals who would harm
others -- that man is nothing.

Pick one, they are usually just the start of all the others ...

Regards,
JS