Old April 27th 04, 07:22 PM
Marianne

Lou - I have 3 uA78GU1C 4 pin regulators that I have no use for. No data
sheets available, other than from the "pay per view" sites, so I can't do a
comparison between the HG and the G series. I don't know where you're
located but you can have the 3 regulators I have for a SASE. email me
direct at ww2742 AT dragonbbsdotcom.

Mike

"Lou" wrote in message
I've been looking for a 4 pin voltage regulator. I have a particular

number
in mind (uA78HG), but so far as I know, they're not in production anymore.
I've looked in a couple places on line for a 4 pin job, with no luck.

Since
the one I "need" seems to be gone for good, right now I'm willing to use

any
12 vdc - 15 vdc 1 Amp or more voltage regulator to get my power supply

going
to any extent - rather than leaving it collect dust or tearing it apart.

Failing finding a VR of my needs, I guess I'll have to redesign this thing
to work some other way. I thought a last minute search may produce

something
to make life easier. Any ideas? With all the crap I have here, I could

build
a few power supplies (probably). But never ever - do I have the part "I"
need.

Lou

---