Old October 12th 11, 11:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
clifford wright clifford wright is offline

Location: helensville new zealand
Default toyocom Xtal filters

clifford wright wrote in
:

genadiz wrote in news:19909a9a-3387-4a1e-8428-
:

I'm point you to russian fourm for see pictures, not for reading.

In this (your) case, I propouse use at middle a tank with fixed
1...1.5 uH and 1..10 pF trimmer cap - align this circuit (at same time
align input and output of filter) until the shape of passband is good
enough.

Bolshoi Spasiba Genadiz!!!
You have even done some design work for me, for which I thank you.
I will go over your sites again as I now have access to a good translation
programme.
Vy 73's
Clifford wright New Zealand.

Well Genadiz! I have designed the L networks and used your values for the
parallel tuned circuit between them. All is well! As you say you can tidy up
the filter response with the tuned circuit. It goes into the receiver today.
Thank's again for your great help!
Vy73's Cliff wright ZL1BDA.