Old October 13th 11, 11:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,talk.politics.guns
x=usr(1536) x=usr(1536) is offline

Default (OT) Steve Jobs.

On 10/13/11 3:01 PM, John Smith wrote:
On 10/13/2011 12:03 PM, x=usr(1536) wrote:
On 10/13/11 11:14 AM, John Smith wrote:

Well, I think there has been a fair representation, here, of most what
can be said on the subject ... indeed, anyone reading just this thread
will be aware of the important points to consider before purchase ...
since I am sure everyone wants to respect everyone else in their making
the important decision of which platform will properly be able to
support the apps and uses they will be utilizing ...

Or, simply, looks pretty cut-and-dried to me ...

So if I understand correctly, the summary version is that everyone
should use a Windows-based PC because someone on USENET says so. Got it.

- x.

Looks like you completely missed it!

No, I'm pretty sure I didn't.

How can you so ignorantly and moronicaly confuse "... since I am sure
everyone wants to respect everyone else in their making the important
decision ..." with your draconian statement that someone "should" do
anything ... amazing. Your mental processes to reach that logic are
simply unfathomable!

See, that only works when you remove that statement from the context it
was originally written in, or the context of your statement that
followed it. Put everything back in its original order and the impart
is substantially different. Nice try, though.

But, at least you are consistent, your posts constantly reflect that
flawed logic ...

Which is exactly what I was getting at with my earlier reply: only
*your* way of doing things is the right one; anyone else's is the
product of flawed logic. Amusing, given that you basically have none to
begin with beyond OMG I 3 WINDOWS SO MUCH AND MACS SUX LOL.

Thanks for playing. No consolation prizes for you, I'm afraid; those
are only awarded to the trolls who bring their A-game.

- x.