Old October 13th 11, 11:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,talk.politics.guns
x=usr(1536) x=usr(1536) is offline

Default (OT) Steve Jobs.

On 10/13/11 3:35 PM, John Smith wrote:
On 10/13/2011 3:30 PM, x=usr(1536) wrote:

Thanks for playing. No consolation prizes for you, I'm afraid; those
are only awarded to the trolls who bring their A-game.

- x.

You can read it yourself, in the "original content" ... means the same
now as when I wrote it, and just had to attempt to point out to you,
again ... and even the consistency of your logic prevails here ...

Frankly, you have left me with the opinion you are a 12 year old or a
severely developmentally disabled adult ... either way, I don't see much
difference between you owning a MAC, a PC, or a notepad with a pencil
.... therefore, what you argue is probably correct in "your context."

Aww. Someone needs a hug.

- x.