Old October 14th 11, 01:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy
SaPeIsMa SaPeIsMa is offline

Default Small gun, the serious protection you need ...

"Thomas Heger" wrote in message
Am 13.10.2011 06:34, schrieb John Smith:
On 10/12/2011 2:11 PM, RHF wrote:
On Oct 12, 11:43 am, Thomas wrote:
Am 11.10.2011 18:50, schrieb SaPeIsMa:

--

Good point. A lot of arguments simply lead the mentally challenged down
the path to the "Nazi Death Camp Thinking." Which, very simplistically

This will always be the solution of criminals, sociopaths, misfits,
royalty, those thinking themselves special, etc. ...

Nazi Germany is just waiting to happen again, all over ... it is only
creator endowed rights, freedoms, privileges, all men being created
equal, etc. which deny that/those evil(s) and hold it/them out the door

Actually the Americans shipped a few Nazis to Argentina and to their own
country. ('paperclip').

But beware, since now YOU have them.

I'm really a little bit frightened, if I read about the situation in the
states.

For example: Wernher von Braun was a famous Nazi. (Another famous one
developed the Saturn V engines.)

Now please - think about the Apollo mission and how the Americans got
ripped off...

I know they were German
I have no knowledge of them being Nazis as well
Why don't you support your claim with some evidence.