Old October 14th 11, 09:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy,talk.politics.guns
John Smith[_7_] John Smith[_7_] is offline

Default (OT) Steve Jobs.

On 10/14/2011 1:36 AM, RHF wrote:
On Oct 13, 7:00 pm, John wrote:
On 10/13/2011 5:34 PM, Howard Brazee wrote:

On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 17:09:37 -0700 (PDT), David Barts
wrote:

Though that's largely irrelevant to my point. Again, if the price
premium for a Mac isn't worth it to you (and it sounds like it's not),
then just don't buy Macs (and it sounds like you're already not buying
them). No problem; my feelings are not hurt in the least by someone
making a different choice than I would have.

How can that be? Don't you know that anybody who buys an Apple
product is an irrational Fanboy? If we weren't fooled, we would all
make the same choices, right?

Like I say, outside of academia, I just don't see that many MACs ... my
niece has MACs, but she works for them ... her kids have PCs ... as far
as I know, those are the only MACs in my whole family and group of
friends ... but I am sure there must be some around, in number,
somewhere ... when I have worked for attorneys, I have seen some used,
but then, mainly by attorneys who didn't know how to use a computer ...
and yeah, I think they just carried them as a status symbol! Or, to
play solitare, card games, match three games, tetris, etc. on the
airplanes ... lol

Regards,
JS

Ah Yes an Apple/MAC Computer {Case/Luggage}
-says- "I Am An Apple/MAC Person !" [Status Symbol]
http://www.globaltang.com/images/l/A...ories/M108.jpg
-and-alas- you are merely a little nothing 'pc'
http://rlv.zcache.com/hi_im_a_mac_ba...5z7tpy_152.jpg
.

.... as I just pointed out, that figure, most likely, don't not represent
all the PC's which are built-up from components ... like most gaming
computers are ... the apple share of market is obviously a lot smaller
than that being quoted ...

Anyone needing state-of-art/specialized-use obviously has a custom built
PC ...

Regards,
JS