Old October 15th 11, 12:16 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names is offline

Default HOA and CC&R agreements.

On Fri, 14 Oct 2011 17:21:11 EDT, Jeffrey Angus
wrote:

Hi Bill.

Quite the opposite. I moved out to a location where I
can pretty much do what ever I want to. Antenna or other
wise.

I'm just tired of people moving to some location where
they can't have antennas and then whining about how can
I get around not having an antenna.

Jeff-1.0
wa6fwi

WTF business is it of yours where other people live and what they
"whine" about?

Some people have WAY too much time on their hands.