Old October 15th 11, 12:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Jeffrey Angus[_2_] Jeffrey Angus[_2_] is offline

Default HOA and CC&R agreements.

On 10/14/2011 6:16 PM, Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names wrote:
WTF business is it of yours where other people live and what they
"whine" about?

Some people have WAY too much time on their hands.

I guess you don't get it.

My point is this:
You buy a house, or condo in a development.
You sign a large legal document with stipulations
as to what you can and can not do.
You move in.
Then you immediately try and find a way to
contravene the legal document you signed.

Does having an amateur radio license automatically
grant you immunity from contractual agreements?

What's next? "I don't have to pay the mortgage this
month because I bought a new rig. I have a license."

If you bought property that clearly states "No out-
side antennas" that means just that. Whether it's
a 70' tower, flag pole, garden sculpture or bird
house.

Jeff-1.0
wa6fwi

--