Old October 15th 11, 05:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf,talk.politics.guns,alt.conspiracy
[email protected] steadyeddy4u@yahoo.com is offline

Default One of the most successful and vilest conspiracies in existenc...

On Oct 15, 8:43*am, John Smith wrote:
On 10/14/2011 2:14 AM, RHF wrote:

On Oct 13, 9:04 pm, wrote:
On Oct 11, 11:02 am, (J R) wrote:

Occupy Jackson event will not amount to anything, compared to those
other Crazies all over America and the World.

Smith Park,,, how about Smith& *Wesson?
cuhulin

Them kids are going nuts in Manhattan ! Some of them been sleeping in
a downtown square for a month !!

Who's Behind The Wall Street Protestors ...Soros !
http://news.yahoo.com/whos-behind-wa...110834998.html
-the-whole-'occupy-wall-stree't-thingee-
-is-an-'obama-agenda' -community-event-

The Obama Puppet-Master Lives !
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001...bama_soros_pup...
-follow-the-money-

Prez-A-Duntz Obama -says- Read My Lips :
New Taxes !& *More Taxes !& *Higher Taxes !
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...sGhPyKBPsxMx1R....
-welcome-to-obama-tax-slavery-!-
* .

I don't know what soros is doing, or what effect he is having. *I can
make a statement about myself though, why I am ****ed off at my public
servants is that the offices have all become full of criminals.

Why I have been ****ed off and lost all faith in ever getting truth from
main scream media is that they are consistently caught in lies and all
main scream media positions have become full of professional liars ...

I have joined the younger crowd, the net is now my source of news and
information ...

Regards,
JS

Congratulations, (hint: nobody gives a ****)