Old October 16th 11, 04:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy
SaPeIsMa SaPeIsMa is offline

Default Small gun, the serious protection you need ...

"Thomas Heger" wrote in message
Am 15.10.2011 21:23, schrieb SaPeIsMa:

..
Since You most certainly don't trust me, I give you an example. (Only
one)

Look at this picture
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ap...unar_orbit.jpg

It shows the lunar orbiter and the moon.
Since there is no other choice, the photo was obviously taken from the
landing module 'Eagle'.

But the term 'orbiter' refers to the orbit, this vehicle keeps, while
the lander lands.
Landing zone is usually below the orbit, hence the lander cannot take
photos from the orbiter with the moon in the back.

So basically you're claiming that since the person putting the label on
did not necessarily have a good grasp of teminology, the photo is a fake
?

This is the kind of stupidity that is so typical of the conspiracy nuts

(Actually its not my business and I'm not a 'conspiracy nut'. )

But you Americans could start to think about this question:
if it was in fact a fake, than certainly a few bucks were redirected into
dark channels, but who has them and what purpose are they used for?

It's a LOT of money, that is (apparently) stolen from American taxpayers.
Is that a particular patriotic behaviour? Certainly not.

There were a few other developments in the 60'th worth to mention: JFK
assassination, 'hippies', Vietnam war ...

And there was - much later - 9-11. If that was a fake, too, than that
wouldn't qualify as very patriotic neither.

Don't know, how to put all these pieces together and it's actually not my
business, but I suggest you Americans try to do that.

You just proved that you qualify for the moniker "conspiracy nut"
The other word for that is "idiot"