Old October 16th 11, 05:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy
RD Sandman RD Sandman is offline

Default Small gun, the serious protection you need ...

Thomas Heger wrote in
:

Am 15.10.2011 21:23, schrieb SaPeIsMa:

..
Since You most certainly don't trust me, I give you an example.
(Only one)

Look at this picture
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ap...unar_orbit.jpg

It shows the lunar orbiter and the moon.
Since there is no other choice, the photo was obviously taken from
the landing module 'Eagle'.

But the term 'orbiter' refers to the orbit, this vehicle keeps,
while the lander lands.
Landing zone is usually below the orbit, hence the lander cannot
take photos from the orbiter with the moon in the back.

So basically you're claiming that since the person putting the label
on did not necessarily have a good grasp of teminology, the photo is
a fake ?

This is the kind of stupidity that is so typical of the conspiracy
nuts

(Actually its not my business and I'm not a 'conspiracy nut'. )

But you Americans could start to think about this question:
if it was in fact a fake, than certainly a few bucks were redirected
into dark channels, but who has them and what purpose are they used
for?

It's a LOT of money, that is (apparently) stolen from American
taxpayers. Is that a particular patriotic behaviour? Certainly not.

There were a few other developments in the 60'th worth to mention: JFK
assassination, 'hippies', Vietnam war ...

And there was - much later - 9-11. If that was a fake, too, than that
wouldn't qualify as very patriotic neither.

Don't know, how to put all these pieces together and it's actually not
my business, but I suggest you Americans try to do that.

TH

Several here have tried. You aren't unique no matter what your mum told
you. So far, none of their theories have held any more water than yours
have.

--
Sleep well tonight.........RD (The Sandman)

Witnessing Republicans and Democrats bickering over
the National Debt is like watching two drunks argue
over a bar bill on the Titanic.....