Old October 16th 11, 11:13 PM
David2251 David2251 is offline
Junior Member

Location: Cheshire
Default Kenwood TS 2000 problem

I brought a Kenwood TS 2000x in January this year. I got a problem with the rig after 6 months and sent it back to Kenwood through the supplier Water and Stanton. I have just got the rig back after being repaired under warrantee. All seems to be fine for now but I am worried that this may be a 'problem rig' - something that I am going to get lots of trouble with in the future.

The problem was that the rig stopped TX & RX and the display stopped showing the frequence. Doing a factory reset got rid of the problem for a short time before coming back. This was repaired but I don't know what kenwood did to fix the problem.

Has anyone got any experience of this rig - should I be worried?