Old October 17th 11, 07:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith[_7_] John Smith[_7_] is offline

Default One of the most successful and vilest conspiracies in existenc...

On 10/17/2011 6:04 AM, dave wrote:
On Sun, 16 Oct 2011 22:15:36 -0500, J R wrote:

A mosquito has done got into the house.Doggy is laying on her end of her
couch and snapping her teeth at the mosquito.I have a mosquito/bug
zapper (4,000 volts) light hanging just inside the back door.I guess it
doesn't work too good.
///SNAP! WOOF!///
cuhulin

Incense (the good **** Nag Champa).

It repels mosquitoes?

Huh, one smell of it and, I thought it would only attract asain whores,
and their clientele! roflol

Regards,
JS