Old October 17th 11, 07:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith[_7_] John Smith[_7_] is offline

Default One of the most successful and vilest conspiracies in existenc...

On 10/17/2011 8:57 AM, J R wrote:
My old buddy came over here this morning with his pickemup
truck.(Blueberry, [doggy] your boyfriend is here! I had to put doggy in
a room and close the door, doggy was climbing the walls, trying to get
out) He said, you have to make up your mind if you really want to get
rid of that office desk, my wife definetly wants it.I told him, Hell
yeah, lets get it on your truck!

Old vintage/antique wooden office desk I bought at Goodwill years ago.A
little round label on the back of the wide top drawer says, Standard
Furniture Co.Herkimer,New York.I think that office desk dates back to at
least the 1930s, most definetly before World War Two, I think so.There
is an old wooden office chair about the same age as the office desk
(with two arm rest on it and castor wheels) I bought that chair later on
at Goodwill.I told him you can have the chair too.He said he might get
the chair later on.
http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...rk+Office+Desk

Yeah, your buddy Rick Dell could fix it up and charge $12,000 for
it.Rick Dale proves there is a fool born every minute.
cuhulin

Brings back memories of Sam Shade and his desk, and makes me thing about
hiring a private detective!

Regards,
JS