Old October 17th 11, 08:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default One of the most successful and vilest conspiracies in existenc...

On Oct 16, 8:15*pm, (J R) wrote:
A mosquito has done got into the house.Doggy is laying on her end of her
couch and snapping her teeth at the mosquito.I have a mosquito/bug
zapper (4,000 volts) light hanging just inside the back door.I guess it
doesn't work too good.
///SNAP! WOOF!///
cuhulin

Theory behind the UV Light Bub-Zappers is
the Light 'Attacts' the Insect and thus should
be away from Living Areas :
Not In-the-House
Not On-the-House
-but- 8~20 Feet Away Out In the Yard/Garden
*-kill'em-away-from-the-house-
**-don't-invite-them-into-the-house-

-note- Same goes for the Fly & Yellow Jacket
Traps that us a Bait/Scent {Smell}