Old October 17th 11, 09:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default One of the most successful and vilest conspiracies in existenc...

On Oct 17, 11:44*am, John Smith wrote:
On 10/16/2011 8:15 PM, J R wrote:

A mosquito has done got into the house.Doggy is laying on her end of her
couch and snapping her teeth at the mosquito.I have a mosquito/bug
zapper (4,000 volts) light hanging just inside the back door.I guess it
doesn't work too good.
///SNAP! WOOF!///
cuhulin

A mosquito is dangerous and annoying in the bight light of day ... 100x
more so in the depth of night, when awaking one from a sound slumber ...

You need a carbon dioxide generator attached to the UV kill trap, for it
to be effective, at least one way mosquitoes locate prey is through the
carbon dioxide released in their respiration ... I used to see the Co2
bottles and attachments at better home and garden supplies ... but then,
I just never see a mosquito anymore ... unless, high and deep in the
rugged sierras ... seems they still survive there! *And, probably one of
the only reasons you still see "OFF!" on store shelves ...

Regards,
JS

'Natural' Mosquito Repellents
http://chemistry.about.com/cs/howthi.../aa050503a.htm