Old October 18th 11, 03:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
[email protected] someone@nowhere.com is offline

Default HOA and CC&R agreements.

On Mon, 17 Oct 2011 00:12:54 EDT, Art Clemons
wrote:

The really sad part is that the FCC could decrease restrictions on Antennas
and supporting structures rather easily as it did with satellite dishes and
less than one meter TV antennas, but I suggest that builders and realty
sellers oppose any such change.

The FCC says that they lack the authority to override CC&Rs and HOA
agreements as they are between private parties, but that they would
override them if Congress passes a law giving them permission. So,
let's lobby our federal lawmakers to pass such a law. That's the way
the TV industry got the FCC to override CC&Rs and HOAs for TV
receiving antennas.

Dick Grady, AC7EL