Old October 18th 11, 03:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
dave dave is offline

Default HOA and CC&R agreements.

On Mon, 17 Oct 2011 00:12:54 -0400, Art Clemons wrote:

The really sad part is that the FCC could decrease restrictions on
Antennas and supporting structures rather easily as it did with
satellite dishes and less than one meter TV antennas, but I suggest tha

builders and realty sellers oppose any such change.

You can make a mighty fine HF antenna system and disguise it as an OTA
receiver antenna.

I specifically asked for no deed restrictions when I went house hunting
and my realtor found me a great neighborhood full of non-judgmental gear-
heads and garage bands. We block off cul-de-sacs and have block parties;
not exactly Leisure World...