Old October 18th 11, 03:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Jeffrey Angus[_2_] Jeffrey Angus[_2_] is offline

Default I need information about GPS and a company called LightSquared

On 10/18/2011 9:24 AM, Bill Horne wrote:
Thanks for reading this. I'm looking to correspond with hams who are
experts in GPS technology, and who are also familiar with a plan being
debated at the FCC that will allow a company called LightSquared to
install a terrestrial network in the L band 1 Satellite band adjacent to
GPS.

http://www.mobiledia.com/news/112091.html

"We have a new project that you have to pay to coexist with."

Lovely business plan.

Jeff

--
"Everything from Crackers to Coffins"