Old October 18th 11, 09:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Phil Kane Phil Kane is offline

Default HOA and CC&R agreements.

On Tue, 18 Oct 2011 10:23:37 EDT, dave wrote:

You can make a mighty fine HF antenna system and disguise it as an OTA
receiver antenna.

In the Report and Order that established the OTARD rules, the FCC
specifically said that use of an OTARD antenna for any other purpose
would not fall under that protection. If the HOA was really out to
get you, they would hire a company like ours or our competitors to
determine that the antenna was being used to radiate a signal and then
it's "gotcha".

Like I always say - when you get caught, what excuse are you going to
offer?
--

73 de K2ASP - Phil Kane

From a Clearing in the Silicon Forest