Old October 19th 11, 12:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith[_7_] John Smith[_7_] is offline

Default The last word, MAC IS BETTER THAN PC!!!! Upper-brow analysis can'tbe denied!

http://theweek.com/article/index/214...-5-differences

I think that author, typifies the common MAC user ... I can see them all
at starbucks, MACs opened up and in use viewing the newest hip gay site,
after just viewing a "save the planet movie", wearing something made by
some kardashian (well, at least worn by one of them) -- probably right
down to their thongs, sipping grandes', worshiping al gore ... all the
while laughing at PC users ...

While, the PC users are all outside, looking in though a window,
wondering if starbucks has come up with the idea of having a zoo in
every starbucks -- to amuse their customers ...

ROFLOL!!!!!

Regards,
JS