Old October 20th 11, 07:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
x=usr(1536) x=usr(1536) is offline

Default I'll say this much about the 10 meter band...

On 10/20/11 7:08 AM, Steve wrote:
When it's open, it's REALLY open. I've made more CW contacts in Japan,
Australia and New Zealand in the past week on 10m than I've made in a
long, long time. And the timing couldn't be better as I'm breaking in
a beautiful new N0SA single lever paddle. We're talking serious fun....

Out of curiosity, were you in QSO with an operator in the UK on (IIRC)
7035khz last night around 0600-0700 UTC? Don't know if it was you or
not, but someone on one of the Web SDRs I was fooling around with last
night made a very similar comment.

Could have been on 7015, now that I think of it... Can't remember the
frequency exactly, but am quite certain it was 40m.

- x.