Old October 22nd 11, 09:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Tuuk[_3_] Tuuk[_3_] is offline

Default Off topic question please hams

Hi
I have a sauna with electric heater 7000watts. Nice area on top to put some
rocks and I see others have suggested lava rocks. What if I put granite or
limestone? That is what I have there now, they haven't cracked or exploded
after spraying water on them. They look nice, some red, some different
colors. Is there any harm in using granite or limestone apposed to using
lava rocks? I am sure they were all the same a few million years ago,,, any
reasons why I shouldn't use the granite or limestone rocks? Radiation?
Emmisions of sometype? inevidable that they will explode? nuclear meltdown
of some kind? I figure the temperature is around 200 or 300 degs.

Any thoughts please and thanks?