Old October 22nd 11, 10:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Tuuk[_3_] Tuuk[_3_] is offline

Default Off topic question please hams

Ok, Ok,, I will go

Wow, not a very friendly group.

But I did manage to learn a lot about the rocks this evening, I got a lot of
opinions from googling, mostly of dealers with their opinion. Some had bags
of granite rocks for 80 dollars, plus shipping, plus taxes.

I will still watch the group for any interesting comments from those in the
know, any interesting point or opinion is appreciated.

Any fungsua people?

73s

"Jeff Liebermann" wrote in message
On Sat, 22 Oct 2011 16:14:12 -0400, " Tuuk"
wrote:

Any thoughts please and thanks?

Do some searching and reading before asking:
http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy-ab&q=sauna+rocks

Now, go away.

--
Jeff Liebermann