Old October 23rd 11, 08:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith[_7_] John Smith[_7_] is offline

Default (OT) : LA La Land

On 10/19/2011 12:58 PM, Brenda Ann wrote:

"dave" wrote in message
m...

On Wed, 19 Oct 2011 12:23:16 -0500, J R wrote:

L A law bans cash transactions for second hand goods.
http://www.drudgereport.com

How about second hand cars?

I went to a used car lot.I found my girlfriend's red dress in the back
seat! ~ Rodney Dangerfield.
http://www.rodney.com
cuhulin

http://www.klfy.com/story/15717759/s...and-dealer-law

I think that the state of Louisiana is running afoul of federal law with
this one. Does it not say right there on the money: "This note is legal
tender for all debts, public and private?" Does this not mean that
legally one cannot refuse payment in cash?

Brenda! There you go again, attempting to apply logic and reason to the
criminally insane vagrants inhabiting and homesteading, illegally, our
public servant offices! grin

Regards,
JS