Old October 23rd 11, 01:53 PM
N2NXZ N2NXZ is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smith View Post
an_old_friend wrote:

it offends certain folks and ebay can't tell legal amps so the
whinners win

Wow. I am certainly no attorney, but ebay seems "ripe for picking on
that one."

I mean, if they are illegally preventing some from participating in the
God-given-right-of-capitalism, it seems like a sin; doesn't it? LOL

Regards,
JS

--
loudobbs.com -- you do have the power to be informed; but, first you
have to use it.