Old October 24th 11, 05:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
John Davis John Davis is offline

Default HOA and CC&R agreements.

On 10/13/2011 5:29 PM, Jeffrey Angus wrote:
I see this month's edition of QST has yet another series of
articles on how to violate the terms of the contracts people
sign when they move into a housing development.

Jeff-1.0
wa6fwi

Personally.. I'm very much against those "Covenants" as they are
called.. I mean.. If I buy a plot of land.. Short of laws, it's MY
property. My Castle as it were. and the neighbors should not be able to
"outlaw" that which the city, county and state allow.

--
Nothing adds Excitement like something that is none of your business.

-----