Old October 24th 11, 07:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Phil Kane Phil Kane is offline

Default HOA and CC&R agreements.

On Mon, 24 Oct 2011 00:33:16 EDT, John Davis
wrote:

But unless the HOA or CC*R are made clear at time of purchase.. I mean
when I bought my house they gave me a pile of papers.. I'm not a
lwayer,, How do I ,now of there were any "restrictions" beyond city
ordinances and state law? (Actually... I did read them rather closely,
no restrictions)

It's called "due diligence" - determine what you are looking for and
see if it is (or is not) there or anywhere else.

With all due respect, if someone cannot do it for themself, they need
to have a professional such as your real estate agent or attorney do
it for them just as they have a professional do a title search.
-- 73 de K2ASP - Phil Kane
ARRL Volunteer Counsel

email: k2asp [at] arrl [dot] net