Old October 25th 11, 01:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
dave dave is offline

Default Off topic question please hams

On Mon, 24 Oct 2011 18:52:11 -0700, D. Stussy wrote:

"Audio1" wrote in message
On 10/22/2011 5:43 PM, Tuuk wrote:
Ok, Ok,, I will go

Wow, not a very friendly group.

Yes, there are many legends in their own minds on this group.

What intrigues me is why, when a post is considered 'off topic,' even
labeled 'Off Topic...' the reader doesn't just move on to the next post
but has to respond with some nasty, snarky, demeaning bull****. I guess
some people are just wired so they have to feel superior even though
their behavior causes them to appear insecure and incompetent.

...Because this is Usenet and trolls deserve to be chastized. The rra
groups are especially good at such a function.

If the poster knows it's off topic and not of interest to the group, he
should be posting elsewhere.

I am always honored when someone values my opinion.