Old October 26th 11, 06:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

Default Stunning crime by government authorities, right out in theopen...

New Street Lights to have Homeland INsecurity Applications.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=315033

What kind of sheet will they (''they'') think of next?

Sheet, I fixed up my own valve seat removal tool so I can rebuild my old
bathtub faucet thingy.I did some judicious grinding on one of my old
socket extension thingys, I have so many of them anyway.It worked like a
Charm.

You have to Adapt!, Inprovise! ~ Clint Eastwood - Heartbreak Ridge
movie.
cuhulin