Old October 27th 11, 08:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf,talk.politics.guns,alt.conspiracy
John Smith[_7_] John Smith[_7_] is offline

Default Stunning crime by government authorities, right out in the open,attack on free speech ...

On 10/27/2011 6:12 AM, dave wrote:
On Thu, 27 Oct 2011 07:58:31 -0500, D Peter Maus wrote:

On 10/27/11 06:14 , SaPeIsMa wrote:

Google has a transparency report where requests for removal are
explained
http://www.google.com/transparencyre...nmentrequests/

"Google" and "transparency" are mutually exclusive terms.

Google is NOT the Government
It's a BUSINESS
It has NO NEED or DUTY to be ANYTHING..

While you may argue the point of need, or duty, that Google offers a
report claiming transparency, while being the second most deceptive and
disingenuous corporation on the planet would be laughable if it weren't
so tragic.

If they're going to offer a 'transparency report,' they DO ideed have
a need and a duty to be transparent.

The internet is a massive tool of mind control and disinformation. Google
has perfected subliminal means to steer your thoughts. Resist.

I just tossed my garbage in your back yard. When that bomber joint
wears off, attempt to resist that! grin

Regards,
JS