Old October 28th 11, 04:00 AM posted to sci.electronics.design,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.energy.homepower
Truth Teller Truth Teller is offline

Default Faulty Chinese generators....

On Oct 27, 8:30*pm, m II wrote:
I've had it with Chinese garbage. The amount of trash they produce each
year staggers the imagination. What's even more amazing is that we
continue to buy it. 'Customer' is quickly becoming synonymous with 'Stupid'.
Don't buy Chinese.
mike

Watch your local newspapers this winter and note the incredible
number of house fires that will be occurring courtesy of Chinese made
space heaters. There has been a record number of winter house fires
across the USA the past decade. A phenomenon undoubtedly linked to the
horrendous quality of the made in commie China junk being imported
into this nation.
It is truly criminal. It wasn't that long ago that the Chinese were
caught counterfeiting the Underwriters Laboratory stamp of approval
and putting on the junk they imported to the USA. Thanks to the
criminals in D.C. we can't buy Cuban cigars or sugar but Red China
destroying our economy and killing our citizens (and pets via poison
pet foods) isn't a problem.