Old October 28th 11, 05:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf,talk.politics.guns,alt.conspiracy
Tom S. Tom S. is offline

Default Stunning crime by government authorities, right out in the open, attack on free speech ...

"SaPeIsMa" wrote in message

"John Smith" wrote in message

Well, then feel free to explain away..
I'm sure it will be both amusing and entertaining

Well, to be blunt, and restate, so you don't miss the point, this time
... it would be an excise in hopeless to explain most anything to a
moron, such as yourself. I find it only angers the moron -- you, and
wastes the time of the one explaining -- me.

Hey, you fraudulent ****bag; I have a MS degree in Finance and Accounting,
so why don't you ty explaing it to me. I lived with this stuff for nearly
three decades.

Ah yes
The classic loser argument of those who can't support their bull****
"You're not smart enough to understand it.."
It only proves that you're the idiot.
But hey, don't let me stop you from doing that.

Well, it IS entertaining, how he never even offered up even a fragment of
substantiation for his claim. NOT ONE BIT.

What a sorry little boy!