Old November 1st 11, 01:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

Default (OT) : Occupy Wall Street -becomes- Occupy Obam-A-Merica !

We had an eight hours layover in Tokyo.A few of us lean mean fighting
machines went walking around, seeing the sights.We went to a
restaurant.A waiter went to a fish tank.He got a live fish out of that
glass fish tank.He sliced off a thin piece off the side of that fish and
he put that fish back in the tank.The fish started swimming around just
as though nothing had happened.
cuhulin