Old November 2nd 11, 03:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

Default (OT) : Occupy Wall Street -becomes- Occupy Obam-A-Merica !

Damn neighbor next door to me, they let their little mutt stray over to
my back yard.I am going to buy a Super Soaker squirt gun and fill it up
with water mixed with cayenne pepper.I will fix that little mutt! I
might set a rat trap for that mutt.I have some BIG rat traps, I bought
them at Goodwill.

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...on+Mississippi

It expires on my birthday, November 5th.
Hell of a note, which one will expire first? My drivers license, or me?
Happy Drivers License Renewal day to meeeeee,,,,,,,
cuhulin