Old November 3rd 11, 03:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.conspiracy,talk.politics.guns
radio rambo[_2_] radio rambo[_2_] is offline

Default I woke up with a gurgling sound comming from my stomach. Of course,I knew what was going to happen next !

GAVI wrote:
So I climbed on top of Markie. I was on all four, with my fat ass
right in the fat ****er's face. I held back for as long as I could.
Then, when I could hold back no more, I just strained as hard as I
could. This let out a loud fart right in Markie's face. As fast as the
fart slid out, along came a rush of liquid ****. Liquid ****, sprayed
all over Markie's face. Some of it sprayed on the sheets and wall.
There was **** every where! Not to mention Markie's beard. Markie face
was caked with my warm ****!

Markie went right to work. He douched my asshole with his tongue.
Markie then placed his lips against my hole, and sucked out even more
****.

By now Markie was stuffed with my ****. I could see he was thirsty. So
I squatted over markie's face and filled his filthy mouth with my
****.

Satisfied, Markie fell asleep, and I'm here on the computer.

I'm surprised he didn't throw you out teh window afterwards.