Old November 4th 11, 05:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith[_7_] John Smith[_7_] is offline

Default RHF Calls American Heroes "Bolsheviks"

On 10/30/2011 7:48 PM, J R wrote:
Ice Road Truckers, Deadliest Roads.
Bolivia, on the History channel right now.Lisa, standing and bent over
in the engine compartment of that truck on that salt lake.She told that
dude, You had better not be looking at my butt!
cuhulin

I would have just told her, "Lady, I am tired of looking at this truck;
so tired that, even your ugly butt looks good to me!"

Regards,
JS