Old November 4th 11, 03:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
JIMMIE JIMMIE is offline

Default Vibrator power supply

I came by what appears to be a power supply module from some old
military gear. It uses a synchronous vibrator unless my analysis of
the circuit it way off. My plan is to build a circuit to replace the
vibrator with a couple of power FETs driven by a 555 osc and a bridge
rectfier to handle rectification of the output. I was wondering if
there were any circuit designs around before I started to reinvent the
wheel. Also what freqency do they use. Seems like I heard 100Hz at one
time but I dont trust my memory on something I learned 40 years ago.
Any help would be much appreciate.

Jimmie