Old November 10th 11, 03:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf,talk.politics.guns,alt.conspiracy
Gray Guest Gray Guest is offline

Default Patriot terrorists attack banks ...

dave wrote in
m:

On Thu, 10 Nov 2011 06:01:59 -0600, SaPeIsMa wrote:

"Howard Brazee" wrote in message
On 11/9/11 1:37 AM, John Smith wrote:
When starving people from mexico and other countries are allowed to
stream across our borders as hostile invaders, it skews any sense of
fairness ... when Americans are forced to compete with starving slaves
from other countries, or even those living in china, they are simply
reduce to the same ... slaves.

We must have funny ideas about the word "fair". I suppose the Koch
brothers believe it is fair to inherit enough money to buy the U.S.
government.

LOL
Now when did they do that ???
I would suspect that Soros did more to "buy the country" than the Koch
brothers ever did.

That's because you watch TV and listen to AM radio; you would be wrong.

At he doesn't take drugs and drink Kool-aide.

--
Words of wisdom

What does not kill you... probably didn't cause enough tissue damage.