Old November 10th 11, 05:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf,talk.politics.guns,alt.conspiracy
MANFRED the heat seeking OBOE MANFRED the heat seeking OBOE is offline

Default OBAMUNISM:: The final chapter

JohnJohnsn
"A taxpayer voting for Barack Obama is like a chicken voting for
Colonel Sanders."
--Bud Gregg

How TRUE!

LIBs. What PRICE for doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING?
---
If a President of the United States
ever lied to the American people he should resign.
-- William J. Clinton, 1974

"We'll always be a AAA nation".
BARACK OBAMA'11

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/was.../10/14/shrink-
obama-suffers-father-hunger
Shrink: Obama Suffers 'Father Hunger'

The abandonment by his father when he was an infant and by his
stepfather at age 10 has left President Obama with a "father hunger"
that influences everything

http://www.weeklystandard.com/articl...ma_591426.html
Being Obama

What makes President Obama's executive passivity so interesting is that it
seems to be a symptom not of policy uncertainty, but of personal
narcissism. The president is free to delegate the tasks of the president
because he's already done the important job of simply showing up.

http://www.amazon.com/Roots-Obamas-R.../dp/1596986255
The Roots of Obama's Rage

The real Obama is a man shaped by experiences far different from those
of most Americans; he is a much stranger, more determined, and
exponentially more dangerous man than you’d ever imagined.

http://www.forbes.com/forbes/2010/09...sm-capitalism-
private-enterprises-obama-business-problem.html
How Obama Thinks

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=38884
Conduct Unbecoming Part I

Over the next two years, however, my experiences in the Clinton White
House turned my gratitude and awe into shock, revulsion, and sorrow as
I experienced the cavalier and self-serving way Clinton went about the
business of running our country. I wrote my first book, Dereliction of
Duty, documenting our former President's contempt for the military, his
indifference to important issues except insofar as they served his own
political or personal purposes, and his failure to accept his
responsibilities as our commander-in-chief. Indeed, it is my sincere
belief that the dereliction of duty and negligence of Bill Clinton
paved the way for the tragic events and deaths of September 11, 2001.

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=38893
Obama’s Secret Link to Hamas, Part II

At the time I left my position in the Clinton White House I certainly
couldn’t have imagined we’d elect anyone more inept than Bill Clinton.
Nor could I have predicted that just seven years after we’d been
attacked and gone to war, we’d elect the most radical left-wing
president in our nation’s history. Few seem to have noticed, until
recently, that Barack Obama is inclined to dispense with the key
precepts our forefathers valued: a robust defense of American
sovereignty and our national interest for one; limited government for
another; fiscal prudence for a third.