Old July 24th 03, 04:58 AM
Mike

Frank Jones (W6AJF) - Google is your friend

I was thinking about the coax collinear but I never could make them
work.
I did find a reference about the velocity factor if the center being
different from the sheild. This messed up the phase relationship.

It appear the original antenna this was copied from had the whole
antenna potted in wax to fix that. Maybe build one out of the air
dielectric coax I have in the garage?

I guess I'll just drag out the formulas for parallel line and stubs.
Whip something out of copper pipe and the wife poly cutting board she
don't use.

So, how does one mount a 10' copper pipe antenna to a mast? Beside on
a dare....

Mike