Old December 10th 03, 10:35 AM
Yuri Blanarovich

Whining Art, defender of wackos, cries:

Look at bums
comments about Tom one of the most knoweledgeable people in the field
and bum comes along and states that Tom's page is full of errors.

The most "knoweledgeable people" attacked and ridiculed my posting (truth,
reality) about the current in the antenna loading coils. I didn't take it
laying down and defended the truth and reality. My argument was supported by
others on this NG who contributed to factual discussion, as it should be. You
should be "crying for me Argentina" and not for that technical impostor. Based
on at least five times past experience, Tom ridicules others if they do not
sing his wrong gospel. If he is proven to be wrong, then he goes QRT (that is
quiet) and later emerges as a "guru" proclaiming new, corrected gospel. Proof
is on the pages of reflectors in the past.
In your glorious career, you should have learned difference between someone
pointing out "more errors" and "full of errors." Be careful what you accusing
someone of.
Try to get this: if you have, know something and want opinions from "this
group" then you present the problem, facts and stand your ground. You either
find out that you are either right (and convince, educate others) or you were
wrong (and learned something).
If you try to convince me (as per your patent) that reflector is a director, I
will not swallow it.
If Tom and his cult followers want to believe that loading coil has the same
current at both ends, more power to them, they can worship pages of his
"gospel" and feel good about being wrong. I could care less and wouldn't cry
that they do not "worship" me. I have a life outside of radio (itsa hobby/sport
to me), I try to help others, but I could care less about "recognition" from
those who don't get it.
You parading as the "suffering brother" of Chipster, says it all.

As they say, if you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

Enough of psychoanalysis, back to the antennas.

Yuri, da radio k3BU/m
who can't fix stupid