Old November 12th 11, 06:39 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.scanner,misc.legal,rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Canada outlaws hands-free ham radio

On Nov 11, 10:10*am, John Smith wrote:
On 11/9/2011 10:57 AM, anon wrote:

*wrote in message
On Nov 7, 1:34 pm, *wrote:
.

Not quite.
The Ontario law is requiring users of various devices to be "hands free"
by
2012.
Basically, no mic in the hand.

It is not all of Canada, just Ontario.- Hide quoted text -

"The Canadian Automobile Association is convinced that driving while
using a hands-free cell phone is no safer than driving with a handheld
cell phone. It’s pushing the provincial governments to expand their
bans"

Opinion poll items snipped

Your silly opinion polls don't change the fact that you lied about all of
Canada having such a ban.
As was said, "It is not all of Canada, just Ontario."

Next, they are going to realize that talking on a hands free cell phone
is no different that speaking to someone in the car with you -- and then
you are going to be banned from saying anything to the cars occupants
while driving!!! *DUH!!!

ROFLOL -- you just have to love these idiots -- I mean it is so obvious
their mothers didn't!

Regards,
JS

Number One 'Contributing Factor' to Car/Truck
Related Accidents Eating/Drinking While Driving
-hamburger-in-the-face-=s-blind-spot-ahead-
-soda/coffee-in-the-face-=s-blind-spot-ahead-

Number Two 'Contributing Factor' to Car/Truck
Related Accidents Smoking While Driving
-cigarette-in-the-face-=s-cloudy-vision-ahead-

Major 'Contributing Factor' to Car/Truck Related
Accidents/Deaths Driving While *T*I*R*E*D*
-asleep-at-the-wheel-kills-kills-kills-