Old November 16th 11, 10:26 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Jeffrey Angus[_2_] Jeffrey Angus[_2_] is offline

Default Scotty, I need more power

On 11/15/2011 10:20 PM, Bill Horne wrote:
Please pass along any URL's that show side-by-side comparisons of the
sound output of the various generators in the "5KW" class. I'd also like
to see a chart that compares sound levels with common sources: "quiet as
a church mouse" up to "Chain saw", and four or five steps in between.

For some reason, I get the impression that generators are either super
quiet or unbelievably noisy, with no middle ground. I'd like to see if
my perceptions match reality.

TIA.

http://www.hondapowerequipment.com/products/Generators/

Check out the tools and resources sidebar.

Also, the infamous sales brochure. But still a good deal
of comparison information.

http://www.hondapowerequipment.com/pdf/Brochures/generator_brochure.pdf

No, I don't work for Honda. Yes, I'm quite pleased with the
Honda stuff I own.

Jeff-1.0
wa6fwi

--