Old November 18th 11, 02:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.liberalism
Chas.Chan[_2_] Chas.Chan[_2_] is offline

Default OCCUPY WALL ST. FASCISTS "Celebrate" Kristallnacht By Burning Cars,Scrawling Nazi Swastikas

Rename Subway Sign To Read 'Avenue Jew'
http://www.wpix.com/news/wpix-avenue...,2900044.story

"I've never seen this level of violence here, in my 29 years
representing this area," Hikind told The Associated Press. "This goes
beyond the pale — blowing up cars in the middle of the Jewish
community."

The attack occurred one day after the 73rd anniversary of
Kristallnacht in Nazi Germany on Nov. 9-10, 1938,

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/11/12...est=latestnews

Liberal Fascist OWS JackAss Party members arrested and charged:
http://www.wpix.com/news/wpix-teens-...,2232086.story