Old November 19th 11, 11:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default Fascist Party Can't Ignore the Tea Party

m II wrote:

dave wrote:

"Fascism should more properly be called corporatism, since it is the
merger of state and corporate power." --Mussolini

Rickmers, are you getting back into the medicine cabinet again?

I'm way too big. You must have me confused with Jerry, your pet monkey.

That poor animal is all too familiar with the closets in Acehole's
house...wasn't left alone for a minute. At least it wasn't as cramped as
when in the 'Fun Barrel' kept in the bedroom.

mike

Stuff a sock in it, Canuckhole!