Old December 10th 03, 07:17 PM
'Doc

Yuri,
The reason I can't agree with the 5% thing is that I haven't
measured it, not that the number is correct or not. There is
a difference in length when using insulated/noninsulated wire,
I just can't say exactly what that difference is.
Since any calculation is only going to be approximate
(depending
on how/where the antenna is mounted) trimming is almost always
going
to be required. Since that 'tweaking' would take care of the
difference in insulated/noninsulated wire, I just haven't
bothered
about figuring it. If you have, then good, I don't have a
problem
with that...
'Doc