Old November 24th 11, 05:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith[_7_] John Smith[_7_] is offline

Default Latest Liberty Net via WB4AIO

On 11/23/2011 11:55 PM, D. Peter Maus wrote:
On 11/24/11 24:11 , wrote:
On Nov 23, 11:56 pm, "D. Peter wrote:
On 11/23/11 17:58 , DEFCON 88 wrote:

On Nov 23, 6:49 pm, Bob wrote:
DEFCON 88 wrote:
On Nov 22, 6:57 pm, Truth wrote:

[...]

You are bestowing undeserved status to the Liberty Net. Occupy Wall
Street is a genuine mass movement.

OWS has the fingerprints of George Soros, Obama, SEIU, whatever ACORN
calls itself nowadays, and various other Communist operatives all
over
it.

OWS is mostly a bunch of naive spoiled punk kids, useful idiots doing
the bidding
of their Communist masters. The OWS punks need their asses kicked big
time.

Easy for a google groupie to hide behind a keyboard and spew such crap
not a chance in hell of it ever happening
--

http://bit.ly/g2PCII-Hide quoted text -

They may or may not get their asses kicked, but leftist/marxist scum
like
OWS definitely deserve to be dealt with and kicked to the curb.

I've been to the rallies in Chicago and a couple of other cities.
There's a lot of disruption, and an lot of noise, but little
substance. A lot of people there, who, when you ask them why they're
there (and I have), will tell you that they want to be part of an
important movement, but can't really tell you what the purpose of
the movement is. Some who are there because they get to act up/act
out with impugnity, and many (I've asked them and they've said the
words) who just want 'to be part of a big protest.'
But if you ask what they're protesting, they can't clearly tell you.

There's no doubt that there's a lot of anger, here. And there's
no doubt that much of it may be justified. But this 'movement' in
particular is more about personal retribution for achievement than
it is about punishing those who've done so many people so wrong.

Once they start indiscriminately going through affluent
neighborhoods vandalizing any and every thing that smacks of
wealth...it's no longer about a cause. It's about the chaos.- Hide
quoted text -

...Anarchists ??

Rebels without a clue.

Disillusioned obama supporter, more likely ...

Regards,
JS
The calendar says 2011, the heart says 1776!